Tuesday, May 3

not dead

Nope. I'm not dead, just really pokey with my blogging. Still.

These

boys

keep

me

busy

!!!

I had a wonderful lunch date with my mom on Saturday afternoon. It was a super belated birthday present to her from me, but this was finally the best time to just leave the two little dudes with their dad dude and papa dude.

During our lunch date, we each shared one thing that we wish we could change as a parent. I mentioned to my mom that the convenience of technology is good, but really a distraction from what is more important. I literally could spend every second of the day on the computer because there is so much to explore by reading, shopping and socializing. There there is email. I am sure I could just delete my entire inbox without reading it and my life wouldn't come crumbling down. Finally the convenience of communicating through texting.

I really, really try to set limits on how much my face and fingers are at the computer because it's so unhealthy for me to not have those limits. Kinda of like the tv--people always have opinions one way or the other about how much is too much tv/gaming for kids. So I have to be the first to set an example for these two dudes by setting limits and sticking to them.

Anyhow

Not

Dead

Just trying to say hello and manage to boys at the counter with glue sticks and construction paper. One of which I am sharing a chair with and other is asking if I have more lap.

So I'll post a few pictures to show you just how alive we have been! I'm not proofreading or editing this post--so you get what you get and you don't throw a fit as my preschooler tells me--oh, his teacher is so smart--I never realized how smart or important or influential teachers are until I became a parent of a student.

Easter Sunday at Target Field--Go Twins!
What's a game without good food?
Our real Easter dinner was the night before...ummm....ribs.
Henry's new favorite food.
And this is what a toddler looks like after ribs and ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment