Tuesday, November 17

Don't Blink

I am not sure where the last month has gone. Here is the latest and greatest on our camera. Sadly, most of my highlights are of Henry....um...I've fallen into the trap that I've heard most parents say--you take less and less pictures after your first baby. Yikes! I've got work to do!
My baby.

Henry trying to feed me a worm. Yuck.

Peek-a-boo! I see you!


My FAVORITE picture from halloween! What a georgeous smile! At our get together in the morning with college friends, our attemp to get oodles of kids to pose for a picture was chaos, but fun. I laugh at the two unhappy toddlers who surround Harrison. Think he was the happiest one of the bunch!


Spidey was bundled with three layers of clothes for a very cold trick or treat.

Say "cheese" Miss Rosa (PBS)
P.S. She's way too cute! Her personality was just as cute as her looks.


Who wouldn't want cake for breakfast when it looks this good? It took me 2.5 hours to decorate this cake. Am I the next Martha Stewart or missed my calling? NO. There is a reason why people buy cakes and pay a price for them. It takes too long, but it was really fun AND I got 2.5 hours to myself while Scott hung out with the boys in the basement.

Got wings?


Henry and the neighbor girl thought it snowed outside yesterday. I couldn't tell them it was just frost. They took a quick run through the freshly fallen "snow".

2 comments:

  1. Trevor truly enjoyed looking at your pictures with me. "Me want Henry to be at our house someday. Me want to go back to the Spider Man cake." Beautiful boys you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, that Spider Man cake is amazing! I think you did miss your calling!

    ReplyDelete