Friday, July 30

Is caramel a fruit...really?

Two funny Henrisms today that really made me laugh.


#1
Driving in the car today, Henry says, "Mom, I am never getting married. I want to stay in this house forever.

(Okay, maybe it's not a lot of insight, but I thought it was cute.)

#2
"Hey Mom!" (Sherry pointed out that he never address anyone without putting a HEY! in front of the name.)

"Yea."

"What should we have for dessert?"

"I don't know, what should we have?"

"I'm thinking...ummm...ice cream."

Scott chirps, "Yea, I'm going to put Harrison to sleep and you and Mom get the vanilla and let's put blueberries and ice cream in a blender."

Henry flatly replies, "NO."

I remark, "Henry's not really into fruit." (unless it's an apple or a dried variety, ugh.)

"Well what kind of fruit do you want in your ice cream?" Scott asks Henry.

"Ahhh...ummm...I think I like the fruit we call...ummm...caramel?"

No comments:

Post a Comment