Thursday, September 10

Harrison Shane

Harrison Shane 7 lbs 5 ozs, 20 inches @ 9:05 pm


On 09-09-09 at 9:07 pm Harrison Shane was welcomed into the world by his family of love. He is nothing but a picture of health. He's alert, reserved and loves the attention he's getting.

My world has stopped in the last 24 hours as I have fallen in love all over again. Harrison is finally here. . .I can't stop looking at him and could hardly sleep last night. . . life seemed so surreal. He is a truly a gift from above. Every prayer was answered.

Although he is my precious gift, I can't help but feel my greatest gift is Sherry. She gave him life and brought him into this world. She did so with grace and beauty. She has such quiet strength and I have nothing but admiration for what she has given me. Watching her yesterday do such a difficult job with ease, love and at times laughter makes me so greatful to have such a beautiful person in my life. I love you Sherry and I thank you for every sacrifice you have made for me and my family in the last year +. Todd Shane, Ally and Austin--thank you for riding this journey with us and growing closer in love.
Thank you for your prayers and we'll be in touch with you again once we get home tomorrow. Thank you for being so patient as you wait for my update.








9 comments:

  1. Scott, Jen & Henry,

    Congratulations!!!!! I am SO happy everything went well and Harrison is here! Give Henry a hug for me - I miss you guys A LOT!

    Mindee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I have anxiously been awaiting this post...he is beautiful!! Can't wait to meet him! So close to 9:09 on 9-09-09!! I think about that because Conal was born at 3:33 on 3-30-07! Anyway, congrats again and give our best to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is Good, and God is indeed Gracious. And we join you in thanking Him for this very special gift.

    I share your admiration and love of Sherry and Todd for their amazing, relentless and unselfish giving. Surely they are two very special angels. Congratulations and may God richly bless you this day and always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am completely overjoyed to hear your news!! Harrison is absolutely precious. Congratulations!!
    Jess Lunski

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so darn CUTE! Congratulations! Enjoy your blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for all of you! What a beautiful little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so precious, truely a gift from God with the help of Angel Sherry. I am so glad to be of help with the precious big brother and cousins. That time with them is a gift to me. I receive much more than I give.
    Love you all, Grandma Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so glad all went well and wish you nothing but JOY AND HAPPINESS in the coming weeks
    Joyce and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! He is truly blessing and absolutely perfect! God Bless!
    Jennifer Wetschka

    ReplyDelete