Tuesday, September 15

Inner Peace

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Welcome Harrison
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Well, we have made it through 4 nights at home and the boys and I are on day two of Daddy returning to work. Harrison is sleeping well and eating like there is no tomorrow! Henry is adjusting well as big brother. He's always asking, "Where's my baby?" Scott and I are enjoying ourselves and finding pure joy in our newest addition to the family.

Harrison has been on one outing since coming home and that was to church on Sunday. It was so fun to show him off, and of course share our amazing story with people who were surprised to see us with a baby. "What a gift!" was the familiar comment we heard. We couldn't agree more.

On the drive home from church, I felt this sense of inner peace and joy that I have not felt in so long. As I looked into the backseat at my two boys, I could hardly believe it was real. The feeling was almost indescribable. Although I know that Hudson can never be replaced, I found myself at this level of happiness that I have not felt for so very long. I can only believe that he had a helping hand in bringing Harrison to us.

Thank you again for your prayers and well wishes. We know that God was watching over us all with the help of our sweet angel.

1 comment:

  1. I am in TEARS... I am so happy for you and the family there aren't words to express. Harrison and Henry could not have been born to two greater parents and into two more amazing families! You are truly an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete